This one day course will cover issues relating to surveys and valuations of residential and commercial property with the use of case studies, interactive exercises and examples to aid understanding and will cover the following:
- Due diligence
- Client Contact
- Equipment used and its limitations
- The Level 1,2 and level 3 surveys – distinctions and reporting expectations
- Site note taking and photographs
- Common problems which lead to claims
- Structural defect reporting
- Issues with dampness
- Cost advice, valuations and insurance reinstatement
Whether you are new to the profession, studying for your degree, providing property marketing advice, preparing for your RICS APC or a seasoned professional looking for a refresher this course is suitable for all!
This Course is delivered at a number of venues across the country or as an in house training course.
Cost tailored to your needs, please contact.