The 4th European Anti-Money Laundering Directive was transposed into UK law on 26th June of this year.
- Changes to customer due diligence (CDD).
- A central register for beneficial owners.
- An increased focus on risk assessments.
- No automatic exemption from enhanced CDD.
- Enhanced measures for local politically exposed persons.
The changes are indeed far reaching and supervising authorities such as the SRA and RICS advise that training and guidance is important.
The Date & Venue and How to Book
Highly skilled and experienced trainers will present the course either within the comfort of your own office OR at a pleasant hotel or conference venue, with the specific venues to be confirmed.